POMEROY (Branch surgery)
Telephone 8775 8531
Reception/Nursing staff are available by telephone and for face-to-face contact:
- Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri 9.30 – 1.00 pm and 1.30 – 3.00 pm
- Mon 9.30 –11.00 am By Appointment (Dr. Cormac McKay)
- Tues 9.30 –11.00 am Urgent Access
- Thurs 9.30 - 11.00 am By Appointment (Dr Fionnuala Vernon)
- Fri 9.30 - 11.00 am Urgent Access
All consulting arrangements may vary when doctors are not available. In special circumstances consultations outside these hours can be arranged with a doctor.
Urgent Access Surgery is for urgent, acute matters only eg chest infection, lump.
You will be asked to provide details at reception for triage purposes. You may then be advised to attend another service (Minor Injuries Unit, local pharmacist etc).
For more complex, chronic or on going problems please book an appointment for a more detailed assessment.